(2) The Company may notify users by email regarding items of communication on the use of the Service as well as providing advertisements and other information.
(3) Users are to use and manage User Account Information, such as user IDs and passwords on their own responsibility. Users should not to allow a third party to use their own account, or to loan, assign, transfer the title, or sell that account.
(4) Users are to promptly notify changes in their email address and other registered items by following the procedure prescribed by the Company. If there is no notification, the Company may treat registered items as if they had not been changed.
(5) When a login or use of the Service is made, such use will be deemed to have been made by the user him/herself, and all responsibility for the results of that use will be attributed to the user. In addition, with the exception of cases of willful or gross negligence on the part of the Company, the Company will not be liable for any damages suffered by the user due to User Account Information being used by a third party.
(6) When fraudulent use of User Account Information is identified, the user must immediately notify the Company to that effect, and must follow the instructions of the Company.
(8) When a registered user wishes to resign from the Service, he/she may take the resignation procedures following the prescribed method.
(1) Copyright and all other intellectual property rights of the content provided over the Service shall reside with the distributor of the content concerned (meaning the host of said content) or a third party that licensed those rights to the distributor.
(2) Users may only view the content included in the Service. Regardless of whether the content is for pay or free-of-charge, it is not to be stored on terminals, such as by recording images or sounds, or captured or publicly transmitted, such as by uploading and sharing on social media, with the exception of cases that are separately and expressly stated on the Service.
*However, licensed content by the Company may be uploaded, shared, or modified after adding creativity to social media after complying with the guidelines to be separately prescribed.
(3) Users agree that the Company does not guarantee the certainty, accuracy, safety, usability, whether or not the rights of a third party have been infringed, or suitability for a specific purpose of the content that is distributed simultaneously or at different times by each distributor, nor, with the exception of cases where demanded by laws and regulations, is the Company responsible for any supervision of the content distributed by the distributors.
(4) The use period of content on the Service may be changed for operational or other reasons (including the decision of the host for each content), and users acknowledge in advance that there is no assurance that they will be provided until the end of the use period.
4. Paid Content
(2) When purchasing Paid Content using Paid Points, the requests are to be made according to the method designated by the Company. A sales contract will be formed at the point in time when the Company transmits an email confirming order receipt in response to the user request (and in the case of sweepstakes, at the point in time when the Company transmits the email announcing the winner).
(3) Users may view and purchase the Paid Content that they purchased during the viewing and sale period that are set up for each content.
(4) For using the Service, a separate telecommunication charge will be needed in addition to the charges for viewing and purchasing content.
(5) In purchasing content on the Service, users are to follow the necessary procedures according to the instructions of the Company. Further, the Company will not be responsible, even in cases where users suffer disadvantages, such as not being able to purchase or view content due to poor communication, failure of equipment, or other circumstances beyond control, and will not be liable for returning the purchase price for Paid Content.
(6) The use period for content on the Service may be changed for operational or other reasons (including the decision of the host for each content), and users acknowledge in advance that there is no assurance that they will be provided until the end of the use period.
(7) When a use period has been established for content on the Service, the use period for content for which viewing was purchased will be extinguished when the said period for availability for use terminates, when a user deletes his/her registered account, or when the Company makes a disposition for account suspension/ deletion. The Company has no obligation to provide any compensation in such cases.
5. Prohibited Items
Users are prohibited from taking the following actions with regard to use of the Service. When there is a violation, the Company may, without any prior notice, take measures that the Company considers necessary for operating the Service, such as immediately suspending use of the Service by the user, deleting their account, and deleting information that was uploaded.
(2) Criminal acts or illegal acts, acts that violate public policy, or acts that undertake, mediate, or induce such acts;
(3) Acts that damage and slander reputations/trust, threatening other users, or speech, behavior, and actions that make them anxious or uneasy;
(4) Acts that violate the rights of the Company, distributors of each content, or a third party (such as intellectual property rights, rights of privacy, portrait rights, and moral rights);
(5) Disclosure or leakage of personal information other than those of the user, sales secrets, or information that is not generally made public;
(6) Acts that cause economic damage to the Company or a third party;
(7) Acts that violate public policy, such as obscene expressions and nudes, child pornography, discriminatory expressions, violent and threating expressions, expressions that induce, persuade, or encourage suicide or self-injury, grotesque expressions, and other inappropriate expressions and actions;
(8) Acts that encourage discrimination, bias, prejudice, or harassment;
(9) Acts of posting and other acts of proliferation for the purpose of meeting with an unknown third party regardless of whether the same or different sex or for obscene behavior, etc.;
(10) Expressions of information regarding sale or purchase of drugs or dangerous drugs or that encourages the inappropriate use of drugs or dangerous drugs;
(11) Acts of posting and other acts of proliferation of information that may have adverse effects on underage persons;
(12) Acts of sale (including, but not limited to solicitation, and regardless of whether personal or non-personal), fund-raising activities, pre-election campaigns and other political actions, missionary work and other religious activities;
(13) Acts of impersonating specific individuals or associations;
(14) Sales activities not permitted by the Company, auction, monetary payment and other similar acts;
(15) Dissemination of computer viruses, use of harmful programs or acts that induce such acts;
(16) Acts that place excessive burden on the servers and systems of the Service and acts that interfere with operations such as those that attack security systems;
(17) Acts for accessing the Service other than through the interface provided by the Company;
(18) Acts for using the Service using means of automation such as bots;
(19) Decoding, analyzing, reverse-compiling, reverse-assembling, or reverse-engineering the service, application, as well as the information, communication details generated by those service and applications provided by the Company;
(20) Acts for acquiring and attempting to acquire Paid Points fraudulently;
(21) Other acts that the Company considers inappropriate in operating the Service.
The Company does not provide any guarantee for the following matters:
(1) Permanence of the Service (suspension and termination are possible, including changes of detail and maintenance at the discretion of the Company);
(2) Any guarantee of functions when using the Service (including the absence of failure due to excessive access and other factors);
(3) Usage environment, such as the personal computers of users;
(4) Matters regarding corporations that publish advertisements;
(5) The legality, morality, trustworthiness, accuracy, or novelty of content distributed through the Service, information published on the distribution pages of the Service, or the external sites that are linked.
7. Change, suspension, termination, etc. of the Service
The Company may, at its convenience and without prior notice to users, change the details of the Service, suspend the Service due to maintenance of the servers, or terminate the provision of the Service. The Company will not bear any responsibility even in cases where users suffer damages caused by the change, suspension, or termination of provision of the Service.
8. Usage Suspension, etc.
In the event the Company determines that a user falls under one of the following items, the Company may, at its discretion, without giving any notice, temporarily suspend, restrict, or terminate usage of the Service by the user concerned, delete the whole or a part of posted content, or delete the registered account. Further, even in the event the user suffers expense or damages through these acts of the Company, the Company will not return or compensate such expense or damages.
(1) When the information provided by the user to register the account was false;
(3) When a user files for commencement of bankruptcy or civil rehabilitation proceedings or when such a petition was filed against that user;
(4) When a settlement service company that is used for the Service determines that a settlement by the user is invalid or cancels such settlement;
(5) When a fraudulent use of an ID owned by a third party is made by intention or negligence on the part of the user;
(6) When another user is unjustly inconvenienced;
(7) When there is an inappropriate relationship with antisocial forces;
(8) When the Company determines that there is the risk of falling applicable under the above;
(9) Otherwise, when there are circumstances that allow the Company to make a reasonable judgment that the use of the Service is markedly inappropriate.
9. Compensation for Damages
(1) The Company will not bear any responsibility even in cases where the user suffers damages caused by or in relation to the use or inability to use the Service. This shall not apply, however, in cases that are due to the willful or gross negligence of the Company.
(2) The Company may demand compensation for damages from the user concerned, when a user breaches the rights or interests of the Company when using the Service.
10. Handling of Personal Information
13. Governing Law / Court with Jurisdiction
Established on May 1, 2021
Revised on May 21, 2021